Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you're missing my kiddies. . .

then watch these videos. They are glimpses of our every day life!
The children comforting baby Gabe

My dear Amalie singing one of her own musical compositions-then Gabe joins in for a duet

I love having a robot-child!

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Your kids are so Darling!!!!! I just love them. And Gabe I just love how they "comfort" him. LOL did you notice how Amalie said "Brudders here too" LOL I just love that.

lynn said...

They are so cute. What sweet moments. I think maybe the robot thing might be pretty advantageous. Do you think Noah would go for it too?

papa and bubby said...

The longer videos are just precious! Noah is a great big brother and Amalie is an amazing little girl, so bright and beautiful! And it looks like Gabe is on the verge of talking! We can't wait to hear his first words and the first phone call from him which will start with a little breathing and then"Hi Papa and Bubby".