Sunday, June 29, 2008
Warning: Scary Images May Appear
Noah had been playing in the backyard while I was cooking dinner. He ran inside and about fifteen minutes later, he started whining. I figured he was hungry, and therefore cranky, so I ignored him until he really started freaking out. I walked into the living room and this is what I found.
A scary little boy who resembled my son. When he walked in the house from the backyard, he hadn't looked any different. But after rubbing his eyes, this happened. My guess is that it was some kind of allergen in the backyard that he rubbed into his eye. We rinsed his eye out, and read everything we could to find out what was going on. The next day I went and bought Benadryl, but by the time I brought it home, the swelling had gone down quite a bit. By that night, his eye looked almost normal. So weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that is pretty scary! I thought you were going to say a bee stung his eye, I would probably be freaking out if that were my child. Glad he is doing better though.
Post a Comment